Thank You For Praying For Baja!
God answered prayer for our Baja Mission Trip recently. We had 20 team members. Here is a short list of what was accomplished.
1) Effective evangelism at each one of our three outreaches.
2) Distribution of hundreds of pounds of clothing, 100 plus bags of rice and beans, plus toys for kids, 100 backpacks for school children and they were filled with school supplies, flashlights galore, plus more and more stuff!
3) Safety crossing of border, safety in 1600 miles of travel, good health for all team members all week long.
4) Personal spiritual growth for our team members, especially the teens and children with us who were being discipled by the adults.
5) Rewarding door to door visitation in the Triqui Village, including praying for very very sick people who had no access to a doctor.
6) We also accomplished painting a building, re-roofing a bathhouse, day care ministry to kids, and a senior ministry at the "Good Samaritan Retirement Home".
Thank you very much for your prayers! It was truly a successful ministry. Next year it is your turn to get involved and make the trip to Baja. It is a very awesome experience to be used by God to reach other people who have so very little.